Data Centre Build
The growing need for high availability systems demands a properly designed, built
and maintained data centre that will not only cater for your current needs, but
should be future proofed to ensure seamless on-demand business growth.
Our qualified data centre team provides end-to-end data centre solutions from design, build and maintenance with cutting-edge technology to suit your business needs.
BT-SA Data Centre Solution
As data centres are the primary foundation of any business, having high performance ICT resources on hand is essential if business processes are to work towards achieving corporate goals. Our qualified Data Centre Team is able to design, build and maintain a fully operational data centre with leading edge technology tailor-made to suit your business needs.
Our design team offers the following services to design and build your data centre:
- Design and layout of the data centre considering the risk of EMI/RFI.
- Design takes place according to the Tier 1 to Tier 4 data centre classification principles.
- Building the physical data centre from start to finish.
- Installing high quality antistatic raised flooring, including the earthing and bonding.
- Installing down-blow and in-row high-density cooling to optimize airflow in the data centre, thereby ensuring effective cooling.
- Supplying of a standby generator to maintain the grid in the event of a power failure.
- Design and installation of the electrical reticulation with dual UPS feeds to equipment.
- Environmental monitoring of all data centre components ensures proactive problem detection.
- Physical security systems such as biometrics and video surveillance systems.
- Design and installation of fire protection and suppression systems including FM 200, Inergen (IG-541), Argonite (IG 55) and Novec 1230 and water-based systems.
- Provision and design of copper network cabling and fibre back bone needed in your data centre by using various distribution methods such as cable trays, ladders and baskets.